Save time and energy keeping your garden trees neat and tidy with the Gardener's Grafter! Use the pruner to cut out extra branches that stick out like a sore thumb. Perfect as a gift for anyone!
- Not sold in stores!
- Keep out of reach from children, do not use on dry or old hard wood
How To Use:
- Hold the grafting stock in the grafting tool and squeeze the handle to make the cut, repeat this step to cut from the donor plant. Take care to ensure that the groove is cut in the stock plant.
- Slide the donor stem into the groove of the stock plant, matching the cut surfaces as closely as possible.
- Place sterlizing material around the joint and bind with tape, which will protect the plant from bacteria and harsh weather conditions.
- Use the pruner to cut out dangling branches from the plant.
- The grafting tool with the "V & U" blade can be used to cut.
- 1 x grafting tool with one blades,
- 2 x extra blades,
- 1 x grafting tape It made perfect clean cut every time you used it.
It will work on many kind of plants, especially on fruit trees.
- The package also included total 3 blades: OMEGA type, V-type, U-type
Due to OVERWHELMING DEMAND, please allow 7-15 Days for delivery.
5 REASONS TO BUY FROM US.